Be ready for whatever life throws your way with UVO link1. Gain access to emergency help2, information about your vehicle3, remote features4, and a lot more. Click here to explore some UVO feature highlights in Kia Access app.
Remote Climate Control4
About to head out? Heat or cool your car to the perfect temperature before you leave! Using the Kia Access app, set the temperature remotely so you won't have to endure a sweltering seat or icy interior again.
Remote Door Lock & Unlock4
Uh oh. Did you forget to lock the car? Even if you're miles away, you won't need to worry when you can lock and unlock from your smartphone. And, if you lock your keys in the car, you can handle it in seconds.
Find My Car5
Where exactly did you park? While your family debates, UVO saves the day. Pull up a location tracker on your Kia Access app to pinpoint precisely where your Kia can be found.
Rear Occupancy Alert6
Get an alert if you forget Fido in the second or third row. The seats have sensors designed to detect movement after the doors have been locked. Through the Kia Access app, you can even get an alert on your smartphone!
FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT
Subscribe to the level of UVO that's right for you
- My trips7
- 911 Connect2
- Maintenance Alert3
- Remote Charge4
- And more!
Complimentary for the first 5 years.
- Lite Package, and
- Curfew Alert8
- Vehicle Alarm Alert8
- Roadside Assistance9
- And more!
$9.99 monthly* or $99 annually.*
- Care Package, and
- Remote Lock/Unlock4
- Remote Climate4
- Find My Car5
- And more!
$22.50 monthly* or $225 annually.*
- Plus Package, and
- My POIs12
- And more!
$29.79 monthly* or $297 annually.*
*Some subscribers nearing the end of their free trial may see a discounted price. Please log into the Owner's Portal or contact the Call Center for more information.
2. 911 Connect must be enabled on head unit and activates after air bag deployment. Requires cellular coverage.
3. Vehicle Diagnostics is not a substitute for regularly scheduled maintenance. Vehicle Diagnostics checks powertrain, chassis, and air bag systems, and requires initial activation. See the UVO Maintenance section or the Owner’s Manual for maintenance schedule.
4. Simulated screen shown. If equipped. Remote features require a UVO subscription, a compatible smartphone, and a wireless signal with good coverage to function. Normal cellular service rates may apply. Do not use remote climate control or remote start if vehicle is in an enclosed area (e.g., closed garage) or a partially enclosed area without ventilation. Close all doors leading from adjacent living areas to the vehicle area before executing a remote climate control or remote start command. Remote feature support varies by model, model year, and trim; remote climate control not supported on 2019 Optima LX and 2020 Telluride LX and S and other vehicles not equipped with fully automatic temperature control.
5. Simulated screen shown. If equipped. Find My Car requires cellular coverage and a compatible smartphone with the Kia Access with UVO link app. Cellular service rates apply.
6. Simulated screen shown. If equipped. Rear Occupant Alert notifications require a UVO subscription, a compatible smartphone, and a wireless signal with good coverage to function. Normal cellular service rates may apply. This system is not a substitute for one’s attention and may not detect all movement within the vehicle. Always check the vehicle interior when exiting the vehicle.
7. My Trips: The driver’s primary responsibility is in the safe and legal operation of a vehicle, and use of any vehicle systems which take the driver’s eyes, attention, and focus away from the safe operation of a vehicle or which are not permissible by law should never be used during operation of the vehicle. It is the driver’s responsibility to drive in a safe manner as dictated by the road, environment, and traffic conditions.
8. If equipped. Curfew Alert and Vehicle Alarm Alert require cellular coverage. Cellular service rates apply.
9. 24-hour Roadside Assistance is a service plan provided by Kia Motors America, Inc. Limitations apply. See Kia Warranty and Consumer Information Manual for details. Requires cellular coverage.
10. Vehicle compatibility varies by model, model year, and trim. Amazon devices are sold separately and require a Wi-Fi internet connection. Amazon, Alexa, and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
11. Vehicle compatibility varies by model, model year, and trim. Google devices are sold separately and require a Wi-Fi internet connection. Google, Google Assistant, Google Home, and all related logos are trademarks of Google LLC.
12. My POIs requires cellular coverage and a compatible smartphone with the Kia Access with UVO link app. Cellular service rates apply.