DO ALL THE THINGS.
Whatever your next adventure, the award-winning Kia lineup of SUVs can take you there. Whether it’s the top-of-the-line Telluride, the ultra-versatile Sorento, the fun and functional Sportage, or the All-New Seltos, there’s a Kia SUV that’s right for you. And they’re all packed with everything you’ve come to rely on in a Kia.
DREAM BIG. DRIVE BIGGER.
The available Dynamax™ Full-Time All-Wheel Drive (AWD) system uses electronic sensors to monitor road conditions and distribute power to the appropriate wheels, helping with traction and control.(1)
Available Torque Vectoring Cornering Control uses yaw rate and steering input sensors to detect unwanted under-steer during cornering, helping to maintain vehicle stability under certain driving conditions.(1)
The available driver-activated AWD Lock Mode provides added low-speed traction in very poor road conditions. (1)
Telluride and Sorento feature a 5,000-lb. towing capacity with AWD and the available V6 engine. (2)
MADE FOR WHAT’S NEXT.
Features like available Blind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist-Rear (BCA-R) can help maintain your previous course if you try to change lanes while an object is detected in the blind spot. (3)
Available Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) is designed to help detect a potential forward collision and automatically apply the brake in a variety of circumstances. (4)
Available Lane Keeping Assist (LKA) may apply corrective steering if it senses you drifting outside your lane. (5)
This standard feature is exclusive to Telluride. Telluride can provide audible and visual warnings if unattended passengers remain in the rear seating area after driver has exited the vehicle. If enrolled in UVO link, a push notification will be sent to the registered account holder. (6)
Another Telluride exclusive, standard Safe Exit Assist, can help prevent your passengers from exiting the vehicle when the radar detects a vehicle approaching from behind. If necessary, Safe Exit Assist will override attempts to deactivate the Electronic Child Safety Lock until it’s safe for your rear passengers to open and exit the vehicle. (7)
The Total Package.
With ample passenger and cargo room, Telluride flexes for whatever you’re hauling. Add to that appointments like available Nappa leather seat trim and available heated and ventilated second row captain’s seats, and you’re ready to take your ride to the next level. (8)
A New Breed of Capable.
Kia’s latest addition to our SUV family, the all-new Seltos combines SUV capability with advanced technology and premium convenience features at an exceptional value. With available All-Wheel Drive and turbo Powertrain, innovative driver-assistance technologies, and a best-in-class 10.25-inch touchscreen, you can venture beyond your expectations.
Up for Anything.
Bring the whole crew with standard 3-row, 7-person seating, or configure the 40/20/40 split-folding second-row seats, and 50/50 split third row seats for cargo. Smart technology comes along for the ride, with standard features like Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, and options for outlets including available wireless charging. (9)
Activate Your Adventure.
Make your presence known in the Kia Sportage, with bold exterior design featuring the signature Kia tiger-nose grille and LED lighting. Seating for five and 60/40 split-folding rear seats and an available Smart Power Liftgate™ let you pack up the crew with ease.
(1) No system, no matter how advanced, can compensate for all driver error and/or driving conditions. Always drive safely.
(2) 5,000-lb. towing capacity requires All-Wheel Drive (AWD) and V6 engine. Towing requires additional equipment. See Owner’s Manual for towing capacity, additional instructions, and warnings. Always use caution while towing.
(3) Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist-Rear is not a substitute for safe driving, and may not detect all objects around vehicle. Always drive safely and use caution.
(4) Forward Collision Avoidance (FCA) is not a substitute for proper and safe driving. Always drive safely and use caution. Forward Collision Avoidance may not detect every object in the vehicle’s direction of travel.
(5) Lane Keeping Assist (LKA) is not a substitute for proper and safe driving. Always drive safely and use caution. Lane Keeping Assist may not detect every object in the vehicle’s blind spot or direction of travel.
(6) Rear Occupant Alert (ROA) is not a substitute for one’s attention and may not detect all movement within the vehicle. Always check the vehicle interior when exiting the vehicle.
(7) Safe Exit Assist (SEA) is not a substitute for one’s attention and may not detect all objects surrounding the vehicle. Always pay attention to traffic and to the area around your vehicle when exiting the vehicle.
(8) Use extreme caution when using the seat warmers to avoid burns. Refer to the Owner's Manual for more safety information.
(9) Charging system only works with select devices. Refer to the vehicle's Owner's Manual for warnings and instructions.