Why should you buy a 2021 Kia Forte in Fort Pierce, FL, Close to Port St. Lucie & West Palm Beach?
The 2021 Kia Forte for sale at Bev Smith Kia Fort Pierce in Florida – close to Port St. Lucie, West Palm Beach, Jupiter, Palm City, Vero Beach, Stuart, Hobe Sound, Okeechobee, and the entire Treasure Coast – is the compact sedan with amazing style.
The 2021 Kia Forte: What We Like
This sedan’s sophisticated profile turns heads with eye-catching elements like available chrome or gloss black accents and 17-inch, machine-finished alloy wheels. Under the hood, the standard 147 hp, 2.0L 4-cylinder gets up to 31 city/41 highway mpg1, or achieve a max 27 city/35 highway mpg1 with the GT’s turbocharged 1.6L 4-cylinder, 201 hp/195 lb.-ft. of torque.
The FE trims has a 6-speed manual transmission, while the LXS, GT-Line, and EX trims have an Intelligent Variable Transmission with Sportmatic®. The GT trim comes with either a 6-speed manual or 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission with paddle shifters.
Inside the cabin, maximize your comfort level by opting for the 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, ventilated front seats, and dual-zone automatic temperature control.
Why Buy a 2021 Kia Forte NOW from Bev Smith Kia Fort Pierce?
Today is a great day to buy a 2021 Kia Forte from Bev Smith Kia Fort Pierce because we have amazing new Kia specials and new Kia auto loans are at an all-time low! You can browse our entire new Kia inventory on our website right now. Call us ASAP when you’re ready to take a test drive.
1 EPA estimated mileage
Bolder than ever.
The new Forte GT-Line adds a host of advanced technology and convenience features, wrapped in a head-turning package of style upgrades—all available for a modest fee.1
- Black exterior accents, Alloy wheels and LED exterior lighting
- Sport Seats and Flat-Bottom Steering Wheel
- Smart Key with Push-Button Start
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW)2
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning (RCCW)3
Forte GT's standard 7-speed Dual-Clutch Automatic Transmission (DCT) allows the turbocharged engine's powerband to be controlled via the steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters. Or opt for three-pedal driving with the available 6-Speed Manual Transmission.2
Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
Standard on all Forte trims, an LKA system can apply a slight steering correction in certain circumstances to help bring the vehicle back into the lane. Lane Departure Warning (LDW) can also help alert drivers who may be drifting outside of their indicated lane markings.4
Touch or Talk Navigation
Displayed on the standard 8-inch touch screen, the available Voice Command Navigation system can help you find your way with a clear vision of what's ahead.1
1. Forte GT-Line shown with optional features. Not all optional features available on all trims. Some features may vary.
2. Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW) is not a substitute for safe driving and may not detect all objects around or behind vehicle. Always drive safely and use caution.
3. Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning (RCCW) is not a substitute for safe driving and may not detect all objects behind vehicle. Always drive safely and use caution.
4. Lane Keeping Assist-Line (LKA-L) and Lane Departure Warning (LDW) standard on Forte FE, LXS, EX, GT-Line, GT, and GT M/T trims. Lane Keeping Assist-Line (LKA-L) is not a substitute for safe driving, and may not detect all objects around the vehicle. Always drive safely and use caution. Lane Departure Warning (LDW) is not a substitute for safe driving and may not detect all objects around the vehicle. Always drive safely and use caution. Image shown for illustration only.